Sunday, 9 February 2014

NYFW Victoria Beckham

I was so excited bout new Victoria Beckham's fashion show and she totally meet my expectiations. 

Presented collection a bit masculine, austere lines simple yet meeting all the expectations of present woman. Designer is playing with the plain colors, drapping  textiles, creating new shapes and decorating the final result with simple yet chic element of chain. 

Set of trousers mixed with skirts as well as moving away from so-called "sucky-sucky" dresses which helped to pull the brand to the rank of fashion house was something fresh and gave a new view on designer and her main line. 

It was collection of many great pieces, not bringing her old designs this season I consider as braave and forward thinking as we can see an evolution from brand of preety dresses to fashion house with it's own vision.












10 comments:

  1. You wrote comment on my blog in Polish but I saw that you come from Czech Republic so I decided to write in English :)
    You have interesting blog :) I've just followed you and if you want please do the same :) Kisses from Poland! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo perfect, I like her!

    http://autumninneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this pics! Follow you on GFC. If you think, follow me.

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely blog dear! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog too!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Do you want to follow each other on GFC and Fb?Let me know on my blog!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/02/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niesamowita kolekcja! Sama z chęcią bym coś z tego wybrała :-))
    Jak zwykle fenomenalny post! Jesteś mistrzynią! :*
    No i jak tu nie chcieć wracać po więcej? :-)

    U mnie 47 DIY pomysłów na walentynki – może znajdziesz tam coś dla siebie?


    Pozdrawiam,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear :) Amazing photos!!! i follow you on gfc, if you want to pass by me :)

    http://www.teanonsolomoda.com/

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Świetny pokaz ! Lubię Victorię :-)
    Dziękuje za odwiedziny :-)

    Pozdrawiam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love it!!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...